The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Columbo-Godfather Connection

Lets not forget Joisey Tomatoes, and the fading traffic "circles"....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

(Hey Peck! )

Hey Pistachio!
That was pretty funny...but you didn't mention Rtes 17, 46, or that scary and smelly NJ Turnpike!

Re: Columbo-Godfather Connection

Ahh Joisey 'Matoes..our crowning glory! Whatever happened to that big dispute about it being the state veggie/fruit?? Our tax dollars were being spent "wisely" on that issue!!
And I hat the "circles"...thank heavens they are fading...they are so scary to drive on!

There are 2 sure fire ways to negotiate Joisey traffic circles:

#1-Like a Kamikaze, just keep going, don't stop and you will make it safely, unless someone else is using the Kamikaze tactic.

#2-Like a running back, just pick up your blockers and let them make room for you. This one is a little safer, but takes some fancy "footwork" to get off.

Replying to:

Ahh Joisey 'Matoes..our crowning glory! Whatever happened to that big dispute about it being the state veggie/fruit?? Our tax dollars were being spent "wisely" on that issue!!
And I hat the "circles"...thank heavens they are fading...they are so scary to drive on!

Both ideas scare me to death! No one who is driving on those circles seems to know who has the right of way! It is insanity! And then we wonder why Jersey has such high insurance costs!!

Thats my point exactly! So if you have a plan when you enter the circle, you will survive the experience. In either case you keep moving, because its harder to hit a moving target.

Replying to:

Both ideas scare me to death! No one who is driving on those circles seems to know who has the right of way! It is insanity! And then we wonder why Jersey has such high insurance costs!!

ok....I'll take your advice!! Now....what about clover-leafs????

4 Leaf clovers are good luck

Replying to:

ok....I'll take your advice!! Now....what about clover-leafs????

Pink hearts..yellow moons..orange stars...and green clovers....Frosted Lucky Charms..They're magically delicious!
I think I need sleep!