The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo dvds

I am desperate to get hold of an episode of columbo called columbo goes to college. Does anybody have this on dvd or know where i can get hold of it.

Would be greatfull for some info

Thanks

R Burgess

Re: Columbo dvds

I've got it on a Region 1 DVD. You should email me directly.

Re: Re: Columbo dvds

Hi

Forgot to mention that the dvd needs to be region 2

Rob

Go get him Rex!!!!!!

great service for fellow coumbo fans

I think what Rex does for his fellow columbo fans is a great service to all columbo fans who are missing episodes and just want to complete thir collection. I think that your post might being a joke could be mocking Rex for just trying to help out another columbo fan. I myself couldn't of completed my collection if it wasn't for the kind heart of Rex. I thank God for any person who gives up his valuable time so another human being can watch his favorite rain coat detective. Your intentions could of been innocent but I am very glad that I have meet Rex in this forum[ and others should too8-)]

OH NO Damian!!! no no no!!! I love Rexie!!! Don't I Rex???? I have ordered dvds from him before because I couldn't wait to see some episodes. I will buy all the seasons when they are released by Universal, but I couldn't wait to see some of them so Rex was the man to go to. He is the best. And the quality of the dvds is terrific!!
(Always remember Damian, I am a nice person....I wouldn't say anything on here to hurt anyone. )

Re: Re: Columbo dvds

Yes that's a true story, Cassavettes Loves me! Plus I look a little bit like her hubby.

Thanks for the kind words Damian.

Sadly I don't offer Region 2 DVDs, Just Region 1.

Yup!! Quite a romantic tale!!! And Rex does look a bit like my honey!
um.....one thing Rex-O, maybe you should learn to spell my name right!!! (Only kidding!! it doesn't bother me at all! )

And again Damian, he does offer top quality stuff. As I said, I plan on getting all the seasons from Universal as they are released, (if I live that long!!! )...but it is nice to have them now too, and not have to wait so long.