The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo: Death Hits The Jackpot

This one in my opinion is one of the better newer "Columbo"s . This one is a lot better than the ones they have been making now. I liked Rip Torn's performance in this one. This one is entitled "Death Hits The Jackpot". I really thought this one is one of there better efforts. I liked the ending with the "Columbo" theme music at the end. They should make them like this , a very good "Columbo" film. I liked the chemisry between Rip Torn and Peter Falk. I liked the scene where Columbo is having a hard time getting out of his car , that was very fun to see.

I wonder when the hell they will do another one , I hope sometime soon. I hope Peter Falk will have the energy to do another one. I saw Peter Falk on "Larry King Live" , that was pretty fun to see. Peter Falk was talking about his new film "The Thing About My Folks" , this film still has not made it to Seattle. I would like to see this movie whenever it comes out, maybe one day.I enjoy Peter Falk's work a lot. I hope he will make more "Columbo" films , he is a really a great actor. I hope to see him do another one some day soon. Thanks for reading everybody , I will sign out for now.

Re: Columbo: Death Hits The Jackpot

I really like this episode also, especially because (to me) the horror of the crime. It's almost unimaginable for a family member to plot and execute the death of another (I know it's often done in real life, but it's usually 2nd degree, not 1st degree).