The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: BBC 4, Wed 19th - Movie "Obsession"

Whoops, I think I chose the wrong icon there - it was supposed to be happy, not sad!

Re: BBC 4, Wed 19th - Movie "Obsession"

Hey Paul!!......

Okay, somebody tell me if the film's on video or dvd. Are y'all a-talking about the Robert Newton who played Long John Silver many moons ago?

Michael according to imdb...it is the same Robert Newton......and it is available on vhs in the UK.....if I were you I would check if it is available on ebay here in the states.

Michael, I just looked on ebay for you, and there is someone selling one. It only has a day left, but I am sure that there will be other offers in the future.

Thanks for the information.

Hey everyone...the Paul who posted here was another Paul, not me...maybe Pigfish, or maybe someone else. But I haven't been posting much lately so it is good to see someone else flying the flag for all Paul Columboites out there! And chosing the wrong icon is certainly something I would never do whooops, I meant

Whoops, hadn't realised there was another Paul here already, sorry! I'm certainly another Columbo fan called Paul, though - I've seen them all except Murder With Too Many Notes now, having finally caught Ransom For A Dead Man recently. Hooray!

I fell for the old Paul switcheroo again!!

Hi "the other Paul"!!