The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Peter Falk on BBC Radio 2 - 24/10/05

I will definitely check it out AJ. Thanks for the info.
And Hi Jenny! Feel free to post anytime! We ramble on a bit here sometimes so don't feel afraid to express your opinions. And congratulations on your first post!

Hello A. J. and Jenny. Thanks for the information. I'll see if I can get myself to wade through that radio show to get to Peter Falk. And as Cassa said Jenny, by all means, post whatever your sweet mind comes up with! We all tend to ramble on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on 'til we start to foam at the mouth and fall over backwards.

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's true Jenny, some of us (myself included!) tend to ramble on and on and on and on.....and it can give you a HEADACHE 2112!! But it is a lot of fun! (um...headache, pick yourself up off the floor please...thank you! )

AJ...I found the site, but I am having a little problem finding the interview...any advice?

Re: Re: Peter Falk on BBC Radio 2 - 24/10/05

Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wright/ and then click on 'Tue' just below the words 'Steve Wright' at the top, next to 'Listen Again'. As Jenny said you have to skip to the last bit of the show and you can only skip in 15 min intervals.

The interview might appear here eventually: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wright/talkiebits.shtml

Thanks AJ! I was clicking on Monday! I'll try it again.... I appreciate all your information......thank you again......

I finally got to listen to it. It was really good. I have always thought that he seemed like such a sweet man...and this interview reinforces that. He is polite and funny and so down to earth. As Jenny said, he really talks Patrick McGoohan up...and rightfully so. I know he is plugging his movie but it was nice to hear him talk so much about Columbo.
I'm already on line to buy his book!
Thanks again AJ.