The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OK, here is my Columbo Quiz

Hi Fred!
I am sure I know #'s 1, 2 & 3, but as I always say, I won't be a quiz piggie, so I'll only answer one of them.
#3 is from Death Lends a Hand and Columbo says this to Brimmer about his shag rug at his beach house. It is where Brimmer is searching for the "missing" contact lens.
This is one of my all time favourite lines when Columbo says that he bets you could lose a shoe in there for a week!!

I'll take number 2--By Dawn's Early Light.

I'll hazard a guess at number 4 although I'm not entirely certain - was this said by Columbo in Columbo goes to College when he is talking to the Law students?

Re: Re: OK, here is my Columbo Quiz

Yep, you've got it right :)

OK - is number 1 Requiem for a Falling Star? I reckon that makes sense. And I'm sure 2&4 are right but haven't a clue about 3 - will trust all of your superior Columbo knowledge!

Re: Re: OK, here is my Columbo Quiz

Everyone beat me to it. You will just have to trust the fact that I already knew the answers to all four questions -- including the survival of the ploy to make the incorrect guess of "Agenda For Murder" for number 4.

David of course I believe that you knew all the answers! You always do!