The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Columbo Phile

I bought the paperback when it came out years ago. About 5 or 4 years ago, I found a near mint HB copy at the Pensacola Public Library sale. Sold the used PB on eBay to someone in the Netherlands, who contacted me via email and begged me to ship internationally! Paid for both books and gas easily.

Joe

Re: Columbo Phile

I posted this once before....but I'll ask again. Who was the person who left their book in an airport, and then found a copy at the library, and proceeded to copy the whole book? Just curious...

Hello !
Je viens de France , il y à quelqu'un qui
peu lire le Français ?
je voudrais aussi participer au forum .
car je suis aussi un fan de Peter Falk ( Colombo )
je vous souhaite un bon week-end .
Loredana

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I posted this once before....but I'll ask again. Who was the person who left their book in an airport, and then found a copy at the library, and proceeded to copy the whole book? Just curious...

Picked mine up in Melbourne about 6 years ago. There were a couple of copies there and I kick myself I didn't snap 'em all up. Que sera..
The one I did pick up is still in good nick and I'm anal when people read it.

Oh No!!! I do the same thing Mark!! My mother-in-law picked it up and was reading it and she was bending it!!! I was freaking out!!! and then she laid it face down open, just like the book of Sir Roger Haversham's in Dagger of the Mind!!! I was in a state of panic!!!

But Mark D.? didn't you write the book?? (Just kidding with you guy! )

Oh no! My sister does that, it drives me completely up the wall that she bends all my spines.

Don't you just hate it Josh?? What a terrible thing to do to a book!!