The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where is Season Four DVD?

Wow, I never even realized that angle of it. Of course it is absurd that he makes such a big deal over some cider when a guy has just been blown up. And it figures in with the fact that maybe that is why Columbo begins to suspect him.
You see!! that is why I love this site so much. Here is a new and different idea that I had never thought of. You people are so insightful.
Very Good, David, Very Very Good!!

I'm still waiting for season three to appear on the shelves at my local bookstore. It's so much cheaper to buy from them than from Amazon. On the upside though.. they did seem to order several copies of season 1 and two, and even though many of them are still sitting on the shelf.. I'm hopeful that season 3 will be ordered by them soon too.

I e-mailed Universal about Season 4. Here's their response, which came quite quickly.

----------

"Thank you for contacting us. No release date has been announced for this title. Unfortunately, no further information is available. For a listing of upcoming releases, please check our website periodically at:

http://universalstudioshomeentertainment.com/index.html.

We appreciate your interest and hope that you will continue to enjoy Universal products.

Sincerely,

Universal Studios Home Entertainment"

----------

Oh well.

Well thanks for the info, Headache, or I guess, lack of. That really stinks. Here they have a show that was so terrific, with so many fans across the world, and they are dragging their feet. Ridiculous! I wonder what the sales were from the 3 seasons that have already been released? Maybe they weren't good? But I don't really understand that. There are too many people out there that love Columbo...why would it be a slow sell in the dvd sales?