The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo now on UK Gold & UK Gold +1

I thought that Columbo's current transmission in the UK was restricted to Hallmark on Saturdays and Sundays and Channel 5 (the 1990s movies) on Mondays...I was wrong!

I was out in the garden this afternoon when my other half shouted to me that Columbo was on (she's now an addict like myself!). I looked at my watch..it was 4 o'clock and I was bewildered.

Anyway, I had been correctly informed - there he was in all his glory in the very solid episode, "Death Lends a Hand" on UK Gold (& UK Gold +1 if you missed it first time). Needless to say the gardening was finished (or unfinished) for the day..

It looks pretty regular to me....Dead Weight is on next week.

Re: Columbo now on UK Gold & UK Gold +1

You UKers are so lucky!!!!

Columbo overdoses in the UK!

This week Channel 5 screened "No Time to Die" on Saturday primetime evening (7.10 pm ... actually clashing with Hallmark, see below) ... and are showing "It's All in the Game" on Monday afternoon. Mon afternoon is their regular slot for the "revival" stories.

Hallmark showed "Dagger of the Mind" (twice on Sat) and "Etude in Black" (twice on Sun).

UK Gold screened "Death Lends a Hand" on Sun afternoon, with UKGold+1 an hour later repeat (the UKG run started with "Murder By the Book" a week earlier - and seem to be showing S1 in order?

Also today Monday sees the "Columbo Series 3" DVD set released in the UK