The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Columbo Quiz Revisited

What show did these lines come from .....

1. "Oh that's a boat. And this is a ship. And that's....to hell with it."

2. "I can understand about being discreet, but being discreet from the police, that's something else again."

3. "Hang on just a minute sir, I'm looking for a 'K'"

4. "Theodore Albinski? And do I call you Theodore?"

"No sir, you call me Mack."

5. "Coop, when we get to the restaurant you have to compliment him on his car."

Re: Columbo Quiz Revisited

I know three and four. Hold it sir I am lokking for a K was the episode Negative Reaction who starred Dick Van **** as the guest murderer. Columbo told him this in the evidence room when he was trying to re-create the ransom not. Dick added do you need help with your spelling.

The character known as Mack was in the episode Last Saluate To The Commodore. Overall a good episode. Little boring in some parts but overall all pretty good

#1 is the final line in Troubled Waters.......terrific line!

And I believe #5 is from Columbo Goes to College.

Re: Re: Columbo Quiz Revisited

Correct-a-mundo!!

Ok..Fred...a couple of 'shots in the blue' about #2....I am guessing maybe either An Old-Fashioned Murder or Identity Crisis.............and even as I type these words, I know I am wrong!

Think #2 is Grand Deceptions but I'm not 100% certain. In fact, on 2nd thoughts I don't think it is! I can hear him saying it. This is going to bug me until I can think of it.- Wait a minute- it's Double Exposure, isn't it? No it's not that either, is it. Oh man, somebody tell me!