The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Birthday CigarGeorge....(&....)

Thanks E. I appreciate your comments.
I have come to the realization that people will say things on forums that can be quite hurtful. But that is ok. And I will be the first to admit that I post here quite often. I just don't need to have it pointed out to me....obviously I am aware of it. I have grown a thicker skin since I have been on the internet. People will say what they will.
Look...I don't profess to have the wildest and most exciting life in the world. But I will tell you that I would not trade my life with anyone. I have love in my life, from my husband and son and the rest of my family. That is my life. If someone finds fault with it, then I am sorry.
And LazyBoy....I thought we have had some good conversations in the past. But I'm sorry that I have been an annoyance to you.

Of course I can't speak for everyone, but where would this forum be without Cassa's imput? She keeps things ticking over to a large extent. And besides that, her posts are always insightful, funny and above all, polite and friendly. Maybe, instead of criticsing, some of us could look and learn.

thank you paul for your kind and sweet words. you know what those words mean to me.

look, i don't want to turn this into another cassa debate. i am here, and i like talking here. and if i annoy anyone, i am sorry. i don't mean to. ****it! i try to keep on topic most of the time, and i try to keep to the rules. i really apologize if i have annoyed people........i never meant to do that..