The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Another Columbo/Doctor Who co-ink-a-dink

You're all frightening me

Re: Re: Re: Another Columbo/Doctor Who co-ink-a-dink

I dont remember Doctor Who ??? what episode is that ?

Re: Another Columbo/Doctor Who co-ink-a-dink

"..Lou Tenant Columbo"

Points for that Headache! lol

well.....i am not going to allow myself to post here so much anymore...well, at least not as frequently as i normally do, because there are some folks that don't like me, and feel that i shouldn't..and i am trying not to. people pop up (people i don't even know) and say that i have no life.....wow!! that is great to hear....tell my husband and son and the rest of my family that! i think they will disagree. ........i have only tried to make the forum happier..i have only tried to add a little bit to all the wisdom you other kiddies have added...my addition has been so small, but i have enjoyed everything you people have added.....i am sorry if i have been annoying...and i am sorry if i have bothered people...i am just me..i am cassa..i am carleen...that is all i can ever be.......oh just forget it......

um........yes steve..he is definitely Lou Tenant Columbo...Headache got his name right...Headache is always right...

(hey headache, thanks for letting me jack your thread for my stupid rant..........)

"...i am just me..i am cassa..i am carleen...that is all i can ever be.......oh just forget it......
"

'Everyone thinks they know me. I feel like i'm being seen through. I'm just me. I am what you see.'

haha. I don't know if you're being serious Cass. I haven't seen any posts critisizing you. But anyway, why let it get to you? What do you care what some idiot says? If someone you don't even know feels like they have to come here and critisize you their the one without a life, not you. Stick to your guns, do what you want, don't change your behaviour on behalf of some shmuck. There are things people do in this world that are billions of times more worthy of criticism than posting on a message board. Anyone who feels the necessity of picking on someone for that is rather sick.

Cassa, dear sweet Cassa! I just came on the site and went straight to this topic (For some reason, I tend to go straight to the topics I start to look at responses. Does that say something about me???)

I also did not see the nasty post/s aimed at you. I'm so sorry that that happened. Not a "true" Columbo fan at all, that one. Whoever it was. A stranger, right? Don't waste your time on someone like that. Whenever I encounter a nasty post like that, I can't help but realize that the one who tells another that they have no life, is in fact the one who... Wait a sec. I was about to say that someone else has no life. But if I say that, I creat my own conundrum in that I would then be indicating that I myself have no...

MY BR-BRAIN... HUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTS.

Don't go away Cassa. The "true" fans on this board love you. I know I do!

Most Sincerely, Headache2112

Cassa, I realise you don't really know me. I have only been visiting here for a couple of weeks or so now, but I have already come to recognise and like several of the regulars-including yourself. When I put up my first post it was you who responded first with "Don't be a stranger" which made me feel welcome straight away. You obviously have friends here and enjoy posting, and I think it would be a great shame if you were to stop.

Hey! Thanks guys for the comments. I am truly touched by them. I really am. I mean it.
Look...I am not leaving or anything...I just have decided not to be so annoying...but only for a little while!!!! And then I will go back to being the annoying cassa you love and hate.
I just figure I should just be a normal poster for a while and not feel the need to respond to everything.
I am still here...but I will try not to be so overwhelming.
But watch out!..because one day in the very near future, I will be climbing the walls and I will post up a flurry again...I can't seem to keep my mouth shut!!....................Be Afraid...Be very Afraid!!

Oh..Headache...I wub you too!!

umm.....i think i may be climbing the walls...............