The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Great Race

This is one of Peter Falk's best movies away from "Columbo". I really enjoyed "The Great Race" , this movie has a lot of physical comedy in it. This film also has Jack Lemmon , Natalie Wood and Tony Curtis in it as well. This film in my opinion is a classic. There are a lot of laughs in this movie. I enjoyed the scene where Peter Falk and Jack Lemmon are destoying the cars. I really enjoyed Peter Falk's performance in this film.

I hope Peter Falk will make another "Columbo" film one of these days. I am really hoping for that. I have heard nothing yet. Peter Falk looks healthy enough to make more "Columbo's". Peter Falk has three movies in the can, they are

1.Checking Out
2.The Book Of Joe
3.Retirement

Peter Falk's latest movie "The Thing About My Folks" , still has not made it to Seattle. I will probably have to see it on DVD when it comes out. This film must not be that good if it has not arrived here yet. He also made another film called "3 Days of Rain". It was a small film that was released in 2002. I hope we can see these movies in 2006. I have enjoyed Peter Falk's work , I hope he will make more "Columbo" films. God Bless Peter Falk and thanks for reading. Happy Holidays !

Re: The Great Race

"Three Days Of Rain" opened today (12/09/05) in Chicago at the Facets Multimedia theatre. Roger Ebert reviewed it in todays Sun-Times. The review should be on his website also.