The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am so bored!!!

lets make this a happy place and all accept each other as we are.

YAY!!

Re: Re: I am so bored!!!

Hey not so fast with the "making of the peace"! I'm all excited for a cat fight!

Thongs at 30 paces!

Oh Peck!!!
But the sad thing is that I turned 48 on 11/19 (of which you did not wish me happy birthday.... just kidding with you!!) and I don't think I would want to don a thong at this point of my life.........um...maybe a teddy.........

Opps so sorry for missing your birthday. The last month has been a blur, due to my having to get ready to move. I finally sold my Joisey house, and as of now I am homeless, as my new home in Florida isn't ready yet. I am currently staying with friends at the Joisey shore.

Ok I will settle with teddys at 30 paces....

It is no problem Peck...don't worry about it.
I am so happy you got to sell your Joisey house, but I am saddened because you will no longer be a Joisey guy and I will miss you not being here. Be prepared to sweat your butt off down in Florida!! But, have a great move, guy. I wish you the best.

um............should I make that a black teddy or white or red??? just asking???

Moving to Florida

I cease to be amazed by people when I tell them I am moving to Florida, and the first thing they say is how hot it is down there! That's the reason I am going! Sure it gets hot, but thats what A/C and cold beer is for!

I think a red teddy would be just right....

Ok...you are obviously already in that Floridian mind-state, where heat constantly is a good thing.....I will let you off the hook! But Peck we are expecting sleet and some snow this weekend..(it is just raining right now).........but doesn't that fill you with the jollies of winter???
You will miss it all down there in the heat of hell, but I will send you pics of the snowstorms!! You will be so jealous!!

Um.....I would prefer black on the teddy thing, but if you want red, I could work with that!!

Send me an email and I will show you why I am moving to Florida.