The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Episode #70 ?

I have no idea when a new "Columbo" will be made. I hope sometime soon! The last "Columbo" movie was almost three years ago!! "Columbo Likes The Nightlife" was one of the worst "Columbo" films ever made. I thought it was really horrible. I hope the next one will be a lot better!!

The only thing I can say is we have a storyline for the next one. It has to do with models and Victoria Secret clothing line. That is what Peter Falk said a year ago. If a "Columbo" movie is being shot it should be reported here at this web site! I cannot wait to see another "Columbo" film , they sure as hell should make one of quality!! Thanks for reading.

Re: Re: Episode #70 ?

I agree. Columbo Loves The Nightlife was definitely a flop. I hope there is another one because Peter Falk is getting up there in years. Incidentally, wonder why he never made Captain? Stuck in the Lieutenant position for over 30 years now.....