The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corky Romano

Peter Falk was in this film that came out in 2001. This was not a very good film overall, there were a few laughs here and there but nothing more. Other Falk movies that were not too good are "Pronto", "Neil Simon's The Sunshine Boys", "A Town Without Christmas" , "Finding John Christmas" , "Wilder Days", "A Storm In Summer". Others include "Undisputed" , "Made" , and "Vibes" Falk was the bright spot in these films. "Corky Romano" was a bust at the box office. It was nice to see Peter Falk in the movie but other than that it was not a very good film.

"When Angels Come To Town" and "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World" were pretty good . These are films I actually liked seing Peter Falk act in these movies. I enjoyed "The Lost World " , it had good special effects and I liked seing Peter Falk react to the special effects . I also enjoyed "When Angels Come To Town". I think Peter Falk did a very good job playing his role in the "Angel" movie. It was a lot better than the other two movies featuring Max the Angel.

I hope Peter Falk will do another "Columbo" film , maybe I should pray for that. I enjoy seing Peter Falk play Columbo. I hope he will make a really good "Columbo" one of these days. I really did not like the two previous "Columbo" films. There are other films I liked with Peter Falk like "Luv" and "Happy New Year". Those were underated movies in my opinion. Thanks for reading. I will sign out for now.

Re: Corky Romano

great review victoria!

Re: Corky Romano

I always love your reviews, Victoria!