The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope all of you will have a wonderful 2006. May it be a beautiful and blessed year for each and every one of you. I wish you happiness and peace............ (.........and i hope that you will get your wish, and not have freakin cassa annoying you too much..........that in itself will be a blessing!!! )
Happy New Year!!

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope all you Columbo fans have a Happy New Year's day - - - but more importantly - a satisfying and meaningful year throughout 2006 ! !

Stay safe fellow Columbians(?), Columboites, Columbines, Columbosities, Columboens, what collective name should we be? Star Trek are fans are Trekkies, we really do need a name. Rattling thro other shows. Rockfordfilians (Rockford Files), Starskey and Hutch (Starhutchkies? - that was bad), The Professionals (Professors?, better than Pros I suppose). I need to get out more I think. Anyways splendid New Year Greetings to all and raise your glasses to a healthy and active 79th for Mr Falk. Mahjoooooong anyone?

"Columbophiles", sez I -- out of respect to the site's patron saint and guiding force, Mark Dawidziak.

But, thanks for raising a great question, Rob,and for being one of the site's all-time best and most thoughtful conributors. Happy New Year -- to you and to all!

Happy New Year to Columbo fans everywhere! Cassa, if stopped "annoying" us, this board would die a quick death!

Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year, everyone. The "Columbo" series only gets better with the passing of time. I am very proud of the fact that there have been episodes made during five different decades.