The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COLUMBO SPOILED MY VIEWING

I was watching a great movie the other night, Cellular, starring Jason Statham with an horrendous American accent, and the final scenes were shot on Santa Monica Pier. At this point of the movie I was gripped, but I totally lost my train of thought for the last half hour of the movie thinking continuously about Identity Crisis and Make Me a Perfect Murder. These two episodes included scenes shot at the pier. In ID Crisis Leslie Nielsen's character AJ Henderson was killed under the pier by Pat McGoohan's character Nelson Brenner. In MMAPM Kay Freestone and Columbo had a great seventies psychedelic scene in the carousel building at the front of the pier. These scenes were flashing through my head and I totally lost the plot with Cellular. Even a second watch of the last half hour took some doing. Does anyone know a good psychiatrist?

Re: COLUMBO SPOILED MY VIEWING

My friend, you need CA - Columbo Anonymous. But congratulations for your visions because they reflect one of my all time favorite episodes.