The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Peter Falk's weakest films

These are Peter Falk's weakest movies in my opinion.

1.Pronto
2.Money Kings
3.A Storm In Summer
4.A Town Without Christmas
5.Wilder Days
6.Finding John Christmas
7.Vibes
8.Made
9.Corky Romano
10.Undisputed

These were all pretty bad, I actually enjoyed seing Peter Falk in "When Angels Come To Town" and "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World". Peter Falk did these I am happy that he got to play in these two films. They were both very entertaining in my opinion. I have enjoyed Peter Falk's work on "Columbo" and other films as well.

I hope Peter Falk will do another "Columbo" film , I hope it will be better than the last two previous outings. Peter Falk looks healthy enough to do another one. Other Falk movies that he did are "Luv" , "Happy New Year", "Enemies of Laughter","Lakeboat", "Neil Simon's The Sunshine Boys", and "Shark Tale". These were not to bad but they could have been better. Peter Falk did some voice over work in "Shark Tale".Thanks for reading , I will sign out for now.

Re: Peter Falk's weakest films

I've only seen one of those. Undisputed. Peters role was the highlight of the film. Hearing him swear so much was funny

WD

Falk voiced an aging "mafia-type" shark in "Shark Tale". I remember seeing the movie and waiting for Falk's voice. The old shark appeared on screen for little more than a few seconds and only made a few grunts and farts. I think it's scenes were simply cut. It was quite a let down.

'Made' wasn't too bad. And it co-starred that hunk....I like to call him my 'Tall Glass of Water'.........Vince Vaughn!!!! Hubba-Hubba!!!!

Re: Re: Peter Falk's weakest films

oh yeah..Vince Vaughn is the man!!!