The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

Just one more thing: Happy birthday to Mr.Cassavetes 45.

Thanks JF.........I will pass on your birthday wish to Mr. cassavetes45.

(loved the smilies!!)

No wonder this forum has gone to the dogs -- everyone with something to say has abandoned it.

Happy birthday Mr. Franco! Hope you both enjoy the day!

Happy Birthday to your honey, Cassa. Is his birthday the 21st? Sometimes this website posts to the next day's date. I know someone born today - the 21st of January. She's a very, very nice person. She and her hubby are in Orlando right now. She chose a good time. Our area here in northeastern Illinois just got socked with a foot of snow last night.

Anyway... Happy B-day again and keep watching Columbo!

Happy Birthday Cassa's husband!!!

Re: Re: Happy Birthday Honey!!!!

It is also my turtles birthday so everyone please say Happy Birthday to Tootie. Now can we get back to what this forum is all about and stop wasting time on self-adulation.

First of all...thanks people for all the wonderful responses.........I will tell my husband about them. It will make him smile...not that he needs that..he smiles all the time!!!!!
Anyway....yes Headache, his birthday was today, the 21st of January..you have me intrigued with this other person who shares his birthday.

oh...and to the few of you who think it is wrong that I posted this................well...I have been knocked down here before..and it really is a bad feeling but I have learned that it really doesn't matter. If you noticed, I said that no one had to reply to this. So if you have a problem with it...just let it go. I am a true Columbo fan and lover of Peter Falk. Anyone here could tell you the same thing about me. I just wanted to take a small moment to wish my husband happy birthday.................I think Peter would approve.

.....and the Grand Maestro TED would approve also.......