The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chris Penn

Chris Penn has died. Peter Falk's co star in "Corky Romano". This is pretty shocking. He was only 40 years old. We still do not know the cause of death but it might have to do with drugs. This is pretty sad for the Penn family. Leo Penn father of Chris directed three "Columbo" films. They were "Any Old Port In A Storm" , "The Conspirators", and "Columbo Goes To The Guillotine". All of these were very very good!

I hope Peter Falk will make more "Columbo" films , I have heard nothing yet. "Columbo" the complete fourth season will be released in March. Peter Falk's film "The Thing About My Folks" will also be out in February. That is pretty exciting news. Peter Falk also has some films in the can they are "Retirement" , "Checking Out" and "The Book of Joe". I hope we will get to see these films this year!! I am very excited about these movies. Thanks for reading , I will sign out for now.

Re: Chris Penn

thanks for all the information Victoria!!! i didnt know he was so busy still LOL...cant wait to see the films myself

Re: Chris Penn

This is sad news. He was a talented actor who never got his big break. He is equally adept at both comedy and drama. He was great in movies such as Reservoir Dogs and The Funeral. I also thought he was funny in Corky Romano.