The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Too Many Notes - Too Many Pieces Of Glass

Here's something which I submitted a long time ago to this site as a flub. Ted responded that it's not really so much a flub as it is a necessary "cleaning up" by the production crew.

Findlay Crawford drugs his victim's glass of champagne. When the victim passes out, he drops the glass and we get a nice view of it as it falls to the floor and smashes into a thousand-million-billion teeny tiny pieces. I mean, it's a huge mess.

A few minutes later, Findlay needs to clean up that mess. The thousand-million-billion teeny tiny pieces of glass have now convienantly reassembled themselves into four large pieces of broken glass.

I agree with Ted that this alteration needed to be made. Still, it's an interesting tidbit to watch for. Those of you in the UK can watch for it when "Murder With Too Many Notes" is played there on the Hallmark Channel later this month (as is written in another post.)