The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks B Branca

Re: Thanks B Branca

Ha! Forgot to write the message before hitting "post". Anyway you were right of course. After reading the message I did a little investigating and that was it.

would you care to fill the rest of us in cc?

Re: Re: Thanks B Branca

I think he is referring to the post below regarding "MUrder by Suicide".

My response was my own speculation. Not any hard refernce point. I think his statement here suggests maybe he found something that confirmed my response.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks B Branca

That's right; it was someone who had written a Columbo screenplay (I guess it would be) and entitled it "Murder by Suicide", and when a few years later the screenplay was purchased, the actual episode was called "Columbo Likes the Nightlife".

thanks kiddies...

Sorry, guys, you're mistaken. "Murder By Suicide", written by Frank D'Angeli, was purchased but has not been produced. I don't want to give away the plot, but it has no relation to "Columbo Likes The Nightlife", and is a completely different story.

Re: Re: Thanks B Branca

Ted: The time frame, the lack of a known broadcast, and the similarity of title versus circimstance in Nightlife caused my speculation.

Thanks for the Detailed and apparent exact refernce point.