The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Undercover"

Not in the real world, only on TV.

Re: Re: "Undercover"

Worst episode, highest body count ever.

Joe

Best smilies I could get. "Angry" and "irked".

"Nauseated" not represented.

Re: Re: Re: "Undercover"

I don't know about worst, but wasn't my favorite anyway. Too many flaws, too much speculation, and hey I would have kept that treasure myself. The whole Irving Crutch thing was a flaw, right from the get go. Of course, Susan Endicott was a hottie

here's a few more for you joe....

I think under the circumstances, Columbo is basically saying that he will talk to the DA about settling on reducing the charges to "Assault 3" and then indicates that such a reduced charge would usually mean that time served would be "approximately around 30 days".

That's the way I take it, anywho.

Oh, and "worst episode"? One of the worst, yes. I would have to guess you haven't seen the episode, "No Time To Diet Dr. Pepper".

Re: Re: "Undercover"

I sat throught this episode last weekend and although Peter Falk obviously enjoyed the aspect of adopting various disguises and personalities, the episode couldn't deviate from the old Columbo formula much more than it did.

I liked the plot set-up, but there was no pace or substance therafter and the characters are basically very cardboad.

The murderer's identity is unsurprising also, but the epsiode does have it's merits, although it's a long way from the quality of the original series.