The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seasons 4 & 5 in the UK?

Hello there my favourite dishevelled detectives!
I was just passing through and I wondered if anyone here can tell me when I might be able to buy the Season 4 DVD in the UK? Or the Season 5 one?!? I realise that they may not have given release dates as yet
Thanks very much!

Re: Seasons 4 & 5 in the UK?

Hi Kev
I've just been looking into this and discover that series 4 is on Amazon but only in region 1 format, not for us here.
But I've just sent for series 4 via play.com with region 2 format.Amazon only seem to have this for the U.S & Canadian fans.
Lets hope we can get hold of series 5, due for release on 27 june 06:)

Re: Re: Seasons 4 & 5 in the UK?

I get the feeling that the DVD issues have dried up in the UK because the sales aren't there to justify producing them.

It's rather unfair on us UK fans as I think if they start on releasing the catalogue, then they should do it properly and go all the way through to the end - especially as The Conspirators is my favourite episode.

Re: Re: Re: Seasons 4 & 5 in the UK?

If we here in the UK are having trouble getting hold of series 4 how on earth are to get 5,6,& 7.
If these DVD's aren't released to us how can they be bought .If the supply is not there how can we buy them .Thanks guys/girls.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Seasons 4 & 5 in the UK?

Yeah... I always thought Cloumbo was easily popular enough here, but perhaps they won't release all the seasons. I'm hopeful for 4 and 5 though, especially if Play.Com are taking orders for Season 4 Region 2. Thanks for the info, people!