The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Columbo-Season 5---Available 6/27/06

My DVD retailer has it in stock already.

That means pre-orders ship out starting tomorrow, and since they ship Priority Mail, I'll have mine by Friday. For pre-ordering, I get it early for $27.99.

And after what I discovered during my last visit there, Best Buy will likely have it on its shelves by the end of the week -- for the same price.

Best Buy is advertising it in their Sunday ad paper. They're offering it for $27.99 as well. Guess where I'll be Tuesday morning at 10:00? Well, maybe not exactly 10:00. Maybe a little earlier!!!

I'll be at that front door dressed in my worst raincoat, chompin' on my worst smellin' cigar, asking everyone who will get near me if they have a pencil I can borrow! That is, if my Columbo-mobile doesn't break down on the way there. Better get down to the Columbo-Cave and make sure that Mercedes of mine - (which some here may remember I painted blue/gray and clobbered with a sledge hammer to beat it up to look like Columbo's car) - will start.

Old news....

Now we await news on 'Season 6/7'.....