The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Us in Uk

Headache
Why do I get the impression that you specifically know an awful lot about the ABC Series of Columbo
How different they were yet they still had the unique style of the original series finally finishing in 78.
The ABC still had retained some of the original production staff, namely Jackson Gillis.Who obviously had an awful lot to do with the original and later on with Peter also on the production staff as exc producer. .With us over here on this side of the water, an awful lot is discussed with an american viewpoint, and we have at time guess what is being discussed. Thanks,I suppose we will manage

Re: Us in Uk

Hi Nick....

Headache knows just about everything about Columbo, whether it is about the NBC episodes or the ABC ones.

Cass, I'm starting to think you and Headache have a thang going on.

I'll never tell, Mark!!

But really.......I have said this before, Headache and so many others were so nice to me when I first joined here, and I was so very nervous. Everybody made me feel so welcomed.

And Nick, there are a lot of people from the UK and elsewhere, here on this forum. I was just wondering what you mean by stuff being discussed with an american viewpoint. Could you explain what you mean...I'd really like to know.