The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coupon Reminder

why. Why? WhY?! WHY didn't SOMEBODY remind ME ME ME ME ME about the coupon in the 4th Season set?

Hmmmmmmm?

Cassa? ! ! !

Too late now! I just HAD TO run out at 2:00 in the morning and get in line at the Best Buy store to be the first one to purchase the new DVD. Nobody else in line with me remembered the coupon either. (Key words in that last sentence: Nobody else in line with me.)

I HATE ME, I HATE ME, I HATE ME! ! !

Fortunately, I love "Columbo", so forgetting about the coupon doesn't upset me tooooooo much. But someone here has got to post a reminder when the 6th season DVD is about to be released! CASSA ! ! !

Re: Coupon Reminder

Just a little reminder for all of you purchasing the 5th season, make sure you don't forget to use that coupon which came with the 4th season set. You'll save some money!

OOPS!!! was I too late Headache???

But really, did you go back to the store with the receipt and the coupon...I'm sure they will still honor it.

Hopefully, you learned your lesson to use the coupon in the 'Season 5' set for the next set to come out.

Yeah, season 5 came with a $5.00 incentive too, but I never get around to using them anyway, unless they involve some sort of buy-one-get-one-free proposition.

I even toss the extraneous packaging housing the acrylic cases, but I'm satisfied just knowing that I got the title for $27.99, and not at bend-over retail.

In fact, I got my set in the mail today (thanks to CDuniverse), and once again, my motives were blessed by Priority Mail service, the lowest price anywhere, and 6+1 fantastic Columbo prints from the folks at Universal Studios, and that's coupon enough for me.

Besides, I won't be buying season 6. My library is complete now, and I'm really looking forward to viewing a few eps from this one in their uncut entirety for the very first time.

Also, interesting they placed the bonus ep on Disc 1, and that they've apparently dumped that obnoxious Universal segue that preceded every episode.

Re: Re: Coupon Reminder

Yes, thank God in addition to no more DVD-18s Universal has gotten the message of how sick we were of hearing that lengthy Universal musical title over and over. Unfortunately they have still not restored the original Universal tags from the end of each episode which I think should be left intact. Season 1 is the only one were they were left alone.

well, as i mentioned in another post i FINALLY got the 5th season! yay!

why. Why? WhY?! WHY didn't SOMEBODY remind ME ME ME ME ME about the coupon in the 4th Season set?

Hmmmmmmm?

Headache? ! ! !

I HATE ME, I HATE ME, I HATE ME! ! !

Fortunately, I love "Columbo", so forgetting about the coupon doesn't upset me tooooooo much. But someone here has got to post a reminder when the 6th season DVD is about to be released! HEADACHE ! ! !