The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
season 5

Did anyone notice no chapter menus on the discs, if you hit advance they still are there but can not choose from the main menu......is this all or just my copy

Re: season 5

Craigg, what do you mean by 'advance' my player doesn't have a button by that name, and none of the buttons I hit bring up anything other than starting to play the episode.

Re: Re: season 5

once I start the episode if i hit the fast forward button once on my remote it will go to a chapter 2 in the episode although it has no chapter menu

Re: Re: season 5

Steve
I just went and tried again with forgotten lady, I selected the episode and it started to play, each time I hit the forward button on the remote it jumped to a chapter there was a total of 4 per episode just like prior sets except this set does not have the scene selection menu
make sense ??? I am not sure I articulated that very well

Re: Re: Re: season 5

It means Universal spent even less than usual on this set.

Joe

Re: season 5

Craigg, thanks, yes I see what you mean. Mine does that as well. I originally thought you meant beginning menu screen for each episode that has the original air date and synopsis for that episode. I was surprised that wasn't on the season 5 set.