The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A rare find of a rare kind.

I'm not in the habit of recommending sites, and this isn't a personal endorsement, but I find this one extraordinary enough to share. It will speak for itself:

http://www.raredvds.tv/

I've written for more details and to test the boasts of responsive customer service, but I think a quick browse will astonish you too.

Apparently this is official studio material too -- it certainly appears that way, but the particluars that irk me are the 2-4 week delivery time, and this:

Merchant domiciled at:
U12 Gamma Commercial Complex
#47 Rizal Highway cor Manila Avenue,
Subic Bay Freeport, Olangapo City Philippines

One thing is for certain -- Quincy fans can expect a release of seasons 3 and 4 in the very near future.

I'll stop back with a report.

Re: A rare find of a rare kind.

Sorry, but this is not a site dealing with "official studio material" it's just one of many outlets that deal in what is known as bootleg material, i.e. stuff recorded off TV and then marketed on DVD. While I think these sites if their price is low enough (based only on duplication and shipping) are okay for getting stuff that the studios have clearly abandoned, I don't recommend them as alternates to official releases, and I certainly don't recommend them as something that's just as good as what an official release could be.

Re: Re: A rare find of a rare kind.

And I'm sure they're lovely people, but I'd not be in a huge rush to give them my credit card details.

Re: Re: Re: A rare find of a rare kind.

Neither would I, Greig.

I actually need only two more episodes to complete my collection ("Columbo Likes the Nightlife" and "Undercover.") Anyone have these???