The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Symbols Goofiness - Seasons 4-7

season 7

murder under glass
how to dial a murder
the conspirators
make me a perfect murder (nice take on the glasses)
try and catch me

Cassa and Laura, you were right with all of your answers. E, you got all your guesses correct too. Yes, that was Jesse Jerome typing up his letter about the Great Santini - but of course, he didn't have a monitor!

There are only two others not answered from Seasons 5/6. Can anyone figure out my moronic symbolism?!

ok..5 & 8 on the 5th & 6th season...

#5 is bye bye sky high...very clever headache...the phonograph and the 'marker'

#8..by elimination is identity crisis..i get the plane..the recently mentioned t33 silver star!! but i'm not getting the parachute on the guy's head??

i'm sorry to keep complimenting you headache...but really, this was a delight! it really was.
some of them are downright adorable..
i loved forgotten lady with the tree and Dog..

i loved them all!

oh, cassa! i thought #8 was "swan song," but you are right--that would be the wrong season!

Now I see "Bye-Bye..." The picture of the record player was too small for my eyes, so I didn't know what it was.

That does leave "Identity Crisis" for the last one. The only thing I can think of for the parachute and the plane is "Geronimo" which was Leslie Nielsen's code name?

E!!!!!!!!!

"GERONIMOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

That was my favorite goofy symbol and you got it!

Oh, and that phonograph record was pretty small, wasn't it? But you got it Cassa!

excellent E on the geronimo thingy!!

amd headache...should i say again how great a job you did on this whole thingy????

(just know that it was appreciated by all...you be the best...and i will overcome my fear of this smiley just for you, and just for this one time....here goes............. ......you dun good kid!! )