The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Twilights/Columbo

Mrs. Peck was in Double Shock with Martin Landau playing the Paris twins.

Re: Twilights/Columbo

ok...i can't stay here too long....my hard drive died and my husband is slowly putting my computer together...all i've really done in the past few days is check my email because i know that is safe...at this time i have no virus protection for myself, and frankly, i'm getting a bit nervous even posting here!!!
anyway....fred, i believe robbie was asking about which episode of twilight zone she was in.

robbie, jeanette nolan/mrs. peck was actually in 2 twilights. 'jesse-belle'('63) as granny hart...and 'the hunt'('62) as rachel....i saw 'the hunt' episode this weekend...a guy and his dog...what's not to love there!!

ok..it's a half year later and i'm still watching the twilight zone marathon!!

well, this time i saw an episode called 'mirror image' with our very own murderess vera miles (aka viveca scott/lovely but lethal)and also one of our most sympthetic murder victims in columboville, martin milner (aka james ferris/murder by the book. it was interesting to see the 2 of them together in a twilight.

there was an episode,
'people are alike all over'..with our adorable roddy mcdowall. it reminded me of planet of the apes in a weird sort of way! if you ever see this one, you'll know why.

ah yes..
and 'nick of time' with the overly lovable and hammy william shatner, dealing with the jukebox fortunes. an excellent twilight!!

and once again, as i mentioned when i started this thread months ago, 'the changing of the guard' with donald pleasence.........and 'the long morrow' with mariette hartley. beautiful and sensitive stories told by wonderful writers and actors. i can never get enough of these 2 episodes. they always seem to remind me of someone special in my life.

Ah Cassa, I tried to tell you 'bout the dangers of cookies etc.
If you guys are interested check out The Twilight Zone cafe, I post there sometimes. Good conversation there and I like the format of the forums. Would love to have it here Ted.

yup them cookies are dangerous!!

i will check out that twilight cafe. it sounds cool.