The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Next Columbo Quiz

#9: None of the above. It was Abigail Mitchell when she and Columbo were by the water looking at the sailboat.

Oh, wait! Is #4 when Columbo drives to the junkyard with his car to examine the body, and they assume he is trying to junk his car there?

The only problem is I can't remember if that was the junkyard in "Negative Reaction" or the one in "Death Lends a Hand." I will guess "Negative Reaction."

2. "Louise, who parked that decomposing metal trap in my parking space?"

Is that Oscar Finch from "Agenda For Murder"?

-----

3. "One minute you're on top of the world. Girls love you, and so on. The next minute, you're snuffed out. Cancelled by the grim reaper."
"Very well put, Sergeant."

Might this be from "Uneasy Lies The Crown"?

-----

5. "I just have one more burning question."

This made me think of Columbo talking to Eric Prince about Rue McClanahan (you remember her - - ) in the "Ashes To Ashes" episode.

if headache is posting answers, i know i am definitely out of my league here. he never answers stuff unless they are ridiculously difficult questions...kudos to you you headache......and especially kudos to you fred.......you got headache out of his cave!!

Re: Re: Next Columbo Quiz

Well headache you are right on all 3 occurrences, nice work. next time I'm gonna get everyone :) :)

noooooooo fred!! these were too tough already!!

# 8 is "Rest in Peace, Mrs. Columbo"

Technically, #8 is none of the above. In "Rest in Peace" the marmalade Vivian gave Columbo was lemon, not orange.

Cassa, I figured I'd go ahead and go for the "ABC Years" questions. Not too many others here try those.

you may be right headache...but heck! lately there has been a lot of posts about the abc episodes...i think it's cool...and i'm sure you do....but sniff..sniff...i feel so left out...

(you know i'm only joking...i am learning stuff about them...and when i finally get to see them one day i'll have some insight from all these posts. )

Not to worry Cass. You'll eventually catch up with all episodes