The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Quiz?

...and keeping in the same vein...#3 is batman (the tv series) with vincent price (lethal) as egghead and julie newmar (double shock) as catwoman.

and thanks again quid!

Re: Re: Another Quiz?

"F" Troop, my goodness. I used to watch that show of all things!!!!!!

Well they weren't in the same episode but both Janet Leigh and her daughter Jamie Lee Curtis have appeared in Columbo

i used to love f troop! i had a crush on both larry storch and forrest tucker. ken berry didn't do much for me though.

But that Wrangler Jane.... Hubba Hubba Hubba

she was definitely a babe!

Good job everyone! For #1 I was looking for actors who are parent/child in real life. Laura got Bruce & Bruno Kirby and Welshdragon got Janet Leigh and Jamie Lee Curtis. Those were the 2 I was thinkng of. BTW, I didn't realize Katie Sagal was in a Columbo? Franco got #2 & #3 correct, and quid_quo_pro was right on #4.

This was a terrific quiz. I never made the connection with Batman, et al. Great questions!

Katey Sagal was the secretary in "Candidate for Crime"--the one who tells the guy delivering Hayward's new suit that she will take it because he is in a meeting. It is hard to recognize her without her Peg Bundy hairdo.