The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Multiple Guess Quiz

#3. is E. None of above
It had been meuller ?? a nazi guard

you're right bob...his name was stefan mueller

Is # 10 a trick question.

I don't think he actually was in trouble, I think the references was he could get in trouble.

Also was it a "he" performing the spreading service for a "she" the widow of the departed...or was it a "she" flying along with the helo-pilot??

But TRUE this is a broad reference in Ashes to Ashes.

Does anyone remember that actress as a professor rooting for Mellon (Rodney Dangerfield) King of the big and tall stores in "Back to School"?

The answer to #10 could be TRUE if we consider the helicopter pilot to be a gentleman. He was more in trouble for doing the flying over the Hollywood sign than for actually spreading the ashes.

The one actually spreading the ashes was Liz Houston, portrayed by actress Sally Kellerman (and therefore, NOT a gentleman.) Kellerman was indeed in the Rodney Dangerfield classic, "Back To School". Kellerman is probably best known for originating the role of Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan in the cinema movie, "M*A*S*H".

Re: Re: Multiple Guess Quiz

I've got one......
Which name of a fictional Columbo murderer was actually the name of one of the actors in another Columbo episode?

A Barry Mayfield
B Riley Greenleaf
C Harold Van Wyck
D Eric Mason
E Alex Brady

Re: Re: Multiple Guess Quiz

headache is right, it was liz houston, therefore #10 is false.

That's a tough one David. We'll all have to really exercise our brains if any of us hope to come up with the answer to that one!