The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: vento's first quiz...

i'll do them one at a time...

#3 vibration

#8 Chopin

ok..i think i found the problem
it has to do with #9

k*e*n*o*s*h*a w*i*s*c*o*n*s*i*n

all right!! this is absolutely hysterical!!!!
is that place from wisconsin a dirty word?!?!? it wouldn't accept me typing it the normal way!!!

you have now witnessed the total crack up of cassavetes45!!

but i dare anyone to try and type that place in wisconsin without putting the stars in there..

Ted!!! help!!!

Re: Re: vento's first quiz...

ATTENTION WORLD: CASS HAS GONE BYE-BYE TODAY. THERE IS NO DOUBT.

<-------------- Cass in real life

Re: Re: Re: vento's first quiz...

Wisconsin.

so what's the big deal??

Fred: We're trying K*E*N*O*S*H*A*, Wisconsin

Did'nt work for me either.

Perhaps it's a swear in Swahili !?

be quiet fred!!!

but isn't it weird??
you can't type k*e*n*o*s*h*a the regular way!!!
and the strangest thing is that it doesn't censor the word out...it won't let you post your whole post!!
very eerie!!!!!!!!

Ken

I guess that's the only letters you can post. Obviously, the letters "OSHA" don't work. Unless you're talking about workers' compensation

My goodness, you people out here are really out to lunch today. Did anyone have martinis with their lunch by chance?

Cass, I just had the same experience. Before I got to this post here, I tried posting on the official Vento quiz thread. I answered #4 and #9, but it didn't appear. (I am also a Wisconsinite, so I was very excited and proud to post this fact about Jennifer Welles.) Anyway, I decided I would read all the other new postings before I would try again, and then I came to this post and I was relieved to find out that it wasn't just me. But now I am a little concerned...does this forum have something against Wisconsin cities?

Let's test some more...Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay...let's see if this post goes through!

Well, the post went through, but something a little strange happened. Right after I posted, the forum automatically switched me to the "threaded style" forum. Maybe I shouldn't have told it where I am from...but I'm not from that "K" city!!! I've never even been there!!! (Well, actually I have been there, but only briefly!!!)

"E":

I'm taking my little daughter to Wisconsin in about 3 weeks. We're going to Madison, The Dells, and Milwaukee. TO the Milwaukee zoo, to be exact. Along with other attractions.

This Wisconsin or whatever seems to caused you a lot of probs.

#2,3,4,9 are correct so far.

Maybe I can help a bit by few...So few clues:

-The name of Jennifer's bird is the same as is the surname of one well-known composer

-Silver jaguar belongs to one of serial murderers, but name episode too, not just name of actor.

-Maybe it's difficult to find out name of CIA boss, because it can be seen only on badge for few moments, but first name is Phil and surname starts on C..

-One of serial murderes says the word Tupamara when he's talking to his later-on victim.Tupamara is the name of someone.

-

The state capitol, the Dells, and the zoo are very nice. Have a great time!

steve w. said...
"My goodness, you people out here are really out to lunch today. Did anyone have martinis with their lunch by chance?"

steve.......try typing k*e*n*o*s*h*a...... and then have a martini on me!

E said...
"Well, the post went through, but something a little strange happened. Right after I posted, the forum automatically switched me to the "threaded style" forum"

it switched to the threaded style for me too...

and apologies to you VENTO!! i didn't mean to mess up your quiz or anything....we can go and post the rest of our answers on your thread....ok?
but while i'm here...i did answer that jenifer welles bird was named chopin

No need apologies, it was interesting.

OK, cool, I see Chopin now, maybe we can return to original topic, it'll be better.

great idea, vento.

(OK...old thread here...from back in august..i'm just bumping it up to show what happened to vento's quiz as far as the whole kenosha fiasco was concerned. )