The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is this board edited?

why do I sometimes post a message, check to see it has been posted, then go back later and it's gone.
I know I did this in response to the question about the tramway in "Short Fuse" and now there's no sign of it. Is Ted trying to make me feel like I've gone mad?

Re: is this board edited?

sometimes there are posts deleted over time in a particular thread...but that one is very recent, so i have no idea why your post is not there anymore. very strange...

and while we're on the subject of our wonderful Grand Maestro Ted.....he has to explain to me the whole k*e*n*o*s*h*a thingy....

Maybe once a year, I remove something nasty posted by a passing psycho. Was that you :^)

But, ordinarily, no. Compared to anyplace else on the internet, I'm proud that this is such an oasis of thinking, good people who treat each other with respect -- not because of any rules, but just because that's the kind of people you are.

Maybe, as Cassa says, you went back looking for a post that had aged out? That doesn't happen as quickly as it used to, since I took the board to "Pro" (paid-for) level, and it holds a lot more messages.

The K*e*n*o*s*h*a thing is truly amazing. I didn't quite believe it til I tried it myself (sorry, guys). I have a ticket open with Bravenet. The initial response asked me for "the exact message". I said, uh..."[K-word]. [K-word] Wisconsin." I have a feeling the guy doesn't beieve me. I bet it's some kind of weird joke by the original programmer, that even Brad and Dave (Bravenet) didn't know about. I will share the answer if I get one.

thanks for the reply ted! (and it was so eloquent as usual.. )
the thing with mark is rather strange because the thread he posted in is quite a recent one. it's very weird...
and as far as the "k" thing goes....i was going out of my mind trying to post and it wouldn't go through. the strangest thing is that it just didn't censor the word out...it wouldn't let the post go through at all! very bizarre.
thanks for looking into it....and if you find out anything else out please let me know..i'm really interested.

Sorry, I really can't explain what became of Mark's post about the tramway.

Mark, are you sure you weren't trying to post about the K*e*n*o*s*h*a tramway?

You better believe it's edited.

Kenosha

Hey! They fixed it!

Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha, Kenosha.

So, there.

Kenosha, y'all!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

ok.......let me try it ted....
kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha kenosha

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks ted!!!!!!!!

No, I'm sure it was the recent posting about the tramway. Then again maybe I just crossed over into...
The Twilight Zone.
Better go and take my pills again.