The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Killers That Should Have Had Repeat Episodes

But didn't. There are of course many repeat killers on Columbo (Jack Cassidy, Robert Culp, etc.). I would like to add to the list of who should have had another appearance as a killer.

1. Donald Pleasance. He did a great job of playing Carsini and I think he would have been a great candidate for another appearence.

2. Robert Conrad. Again, would have made a great second show.

3. Faye Dunaway. Speaks for itself.

4. Hector (? Forgot last name) from "Case of Immunity."

5. Tyne Daly. Although she co-stars in another episode, she is not the killer.

6. Ron Cey. Now again, he co-starred in an episode but I could easily see him knocking someone off.

There you have it. I'm curious what other Columbo-ites think of this.

Re: Killers That Should Have Had Repeat Episodes

I think that D. Pleasance should have been revived as another killer too. His screen presence, both in TV and movies is very good. And I wouldn't mind seeing sexy Faye Dunaway again

I'm getting as bad as cass with those icons!!!!

Re: Re: Killers That Should Have Had Repeat Episodes

In a sense, didn't Donald Pleasance have a second chance? I think he was in one of the better Mrs. Columbo episodes. Okay, okay, I know some fans don't even want to think about that series . . .

Steve- I think that Johnny Cash would be at the top of my list, but as a character other than a musician.

I would have liked to see Ricardo Montalban get another go. He didn't have the best of episodes with A Matter of Honour.

Nicholas Frame and Lilian Stanhope deserve another chance.
after all, that death was really accidental in Dagger of the Mind

Vincent Pauley(victim from The Conspirators) should be a killer, he has a real killing face and cold-blooded look.Otherwise I'd like to see John Cassavetes, Richard Baseheart, Laurence Harvey, Richard Kiley and Faye Dunaway.

I would have liked to have seen Joyce Van Patten play another killer, I thought she was very good as a cold, calculator, and yet regal at the same time. I was surprised at her happy, friendly character in Negative Reaction as the sister.

Does Martin Landau and Martin Landau count? Talk about a repeat killer.

(Sorry - couldn't resist)

um...um....um....that guy from etude.......

Yes . . . yes . . . the auto mechanic. After he found out "his nibs" used his shop to commit the crime, he turned sour and became a murder himself.

Frank- You are too funny!! I forgot about that episode

frank said....
"Yes . . . yes . . . the auto mechanic. After he found out "his nibs" used his shop to commit the crime, he turned sour and became a murder himself."

um...that might be the guy i'm thinking about...but i'm not sure...hmmm.........

donna said...

"Frank- You are too funny!! I forgot about that episode"

oh my donna!!!!! you forgot about it??!?!? oh no!!! the agony!!!!!!!!