The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WHY???????????????

It looks like it posted. What I do is whenever I'm typing out something lenghty, be it in a web browser or a newsgroup I'll copy and save my work to a blank notepad file just in case the app crashes on me.

Just in case, who're we kidding.

"WHEN"

Sorry about your frustrating experience -- I hope you'll try again.

Bravenet.com has been down for several days, and just came back a little while ago. These boards are on a slightly different server than Bravenet's home and support pages, but even so....it's clear that they've been having problems. The occasional glitch doesn't surprise me.

It ain't perfect....it's the internet.

As a matter of fact, Bravenet went down shortly after I posted my inquiry to them about KENOSHA, and it was referred to a technician. I'm starting to think this was some kind of cyber-bomb, created by a disgruntled Bravenet programmer, shortly before her was fired. It was rigged so that when somebody types Kenosha into their support system.....BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

By the way, there is a size limit on posts (sorry, I don't remember what it is). I don't recall that the system kills your post if it goes too long -- I thought it just left off when you reached the max, then you'd have to say the rest in a "Part 2" post.

things get curiouser and curiouser....

and fred, as frank pointed out...i believe your post is there...the quiz right?

Re: Re: WHY???????????????

Yes my dear cass.....he he