The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Great interactions.

Episodes as a total notwithstanding, I liked both Trouble Waters and Salute to Commodore...interaction between Columbo and the Robert Vaughn characters in both.

Columbo and Robert Culp scenes in Columbo goes to College.

As a whole.. Columbo in Murder can be hazardous to your health.

Honorable mention: Columbo with Clifford Calvert and also the forensic police guy who was in on the murder...in A trace of murder.

Not to cop out here.. but some interaction fun in all the episodes except one which of course didn't qualify as a real columbo entry.

Re: Re: Re: Great interactions.

Would that one be "No Time to Die" by chance. Universal should have done everyone a favor and burned that episode before they even considered airing it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Great interactions.

Yes Steve.

Re: Great interactions.

I just love the scence on the golf course - even thinking of it now makes me laugh out loud - when Columbo comes whipping around in the golf cart funny!

Re: Re: Great interactions.

in the entry before of course talking about Double Exposure.

Re: Re: Re: Great interactions.

I actually liked the supermarket scene even better. That was beautifully choreographic directing, moving the camera around...it looked real. You don't see many scenes like that in TV programs because they are just too complicated, with so many people plus the camera in motion at the same time.