The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A case of 2 killers.

hey karl!... don't you feel so special that 3 people (including me) have quoted you??!!?
come on...give us your comments. i for one, would love to here them... .......
.........sincerely..a fellow 'karl'........carleen

Hey, lots of good viewpoints floating around this topic, wish more threads were like this.

To clarify my point of view: of course i'm not condoning what either killer did, they both committed unspeakable acts, but one can feel sympathy for anothers situation and more or less understand their motivation without agreeing with the remedy they choose. I felt much more sympathy for Tommy Brown than for Paul Galesko. Frances Galesko was a domineering immasculating bit**, but Edna Brown was a self-righteous hard-hearted leach, in spite of her delusional religious beliefs, who was taking every penny Tommy Brown could earn. I have little doubt that had TB went along and seen the temple to the god of hellfire built she still wouldn't have released him from his indenture.

Sorry, Laura, I removed your post that incuded Steve's email -- there's not a way I can just edit or remove certain words from a post.

I realize you didn't include Steve's addy on purpose, that it was just part of quoting his post. The best advice for those who want to keep their email addresses secret, is to not include them in your own posts.

Fortunately, Steve, I don't think it's that big a problem here. I have posted my own Yahoo email address in this forum many, many times over the last 9 years, and it's also under the "email the authors" link, and I hardly get any spam on that account.

yay!

Thanks Ted, I really appreciate it, i'll stop putting my email in the form. Sorry Laura, I know it wasn't intentional.

Oh, and thanks again Cass, you the best.

i saw your previous post when you thanked ted and i..
i didn't really do anything...but i'm glad it is all resolved.
this is why i call ted 'the grand maestro'!

Well, you contacted Ted which got the ball rolling, so you helped a lot.

oops....i didn't realize i did that. thanks for removing it, Ted.