The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEWS: Mark Dawidziak and "Music of Columbo"

Many of you enjoyed the opportunity to hear Mark Dawidziak (author of "THe Columbo Phile") discussing "Columbo" with the hosts of Talking Television on WWW.KSAV.ORG.

Mark will be returning to the show on August 29, this time to discuss the Music of Columbo. Here's the bulletin:

"Dave White has scheduled a program of August 29th along with Mark Dawidziak and Bruce Marshall to discuss the Music Of Columbo from 8-9 PM Pacific time/5-6 AM European time."

"You can use iTunes to listen to it.

"Talking Television With Dave White
WWW.KSAV.ORG"

For those not yet familiar with podcasting or with KSAV.ORG, it might be helpful to visit the site in advance. I was at work the last time Mark was on, but I believe it is possible to hear the broadcast "live" on your computer; and, it can be downloaded later as an MP3.

Last time, some of you called in to speak directly mith Mark, which was great to hear. I assume there will be a similar call-in format this time.

Enjoy!

Re: NEWS: Mark Dawidziak and "Music of Columbo"

Thanks for the info. Please let us know how it went.

thanks ted! you are just full of all great news lately!! first peter's book and now this.

(..i'll tell you this much..i won't be calling in this time!! but i'll be listening.)

Please note the revised schedule, or so I'm told:

Aug. 29 7:30 -9 p.m. PST