The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
you know who looked like a murderer?

the projectionist from "double exposure." i could see him having about 20 bodies in his basement.

Re: you know who looked like a murderer?

ahh..laura...chuck mccann?? he was like a little teddy bear.

and to a certain someone (you know who you are )chuck is not the gas station attendant in identity crisis.

Re: Re: you know who looked like a murderer?

lol, it is funny how perceptions can be so different.

i guess one person's deranged serial killer is another person's teddy bear. i still wouldn't turn my back on him if we were alone in a room.

I could just see Columbo pinning a murder on him by proving he was at the scene of the crime.

"Your honor . . there was a nickel on the floor. It had to be him!"

Vincent Pauley (victim from The Conspirators) could be a good, cold-blooded murderer.

Re: Re: Re: you know who looked like a murderer?

How about Leslie Nielsen or Wilfrid Hyde White?

Laura! The man was a guileless, raisin-eating boy trying to earn money to help his sick mother. Laura Laura Laura...

..and he let columbo have 2 cups of ice tea from his thermos...what's not to love there???

(just joking around with you laura!! )

ruth lytton made tea for people too...

excellent point laura

"guileless raisin-eating boy"

i can't wait for an opening to call someone that.

Vincent Price..hands down winner.

Since you're including small characters like the gas station attendant, this is someone with a tiny role (though I mentioned her before) - Anitra Ford (Ken Franklin's date, interrupted by Lilly LaSanka). She played at least one horror movie villainess (and maybe some more down-to-earth ones, I'm not sure), and was Burt Reynolds' "harridan" girlfriend in The Longest Yard, and has always been good at those very "cold" (albeit attractive) looks. Though possibly TOO cold (as in, too far "out there") for a Columbo ; I'm not sure.