The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
just my luck....

we are down at our summer house by the lagoon where we get the 'biography channel'..(we don't get it at home). so i get all excited that they are going to air a columbo episode!! and it will be one of the newer ones. and i'm thinking, yay! maybe it will be one i haven't seen!

........well...what do you know?? it is 'no time to die'

Re: just my luck....

i take it nobody likes that one?

i should know by now; everybody talks about the ones they don't like....but i tune out most of the talk about the later episodes.

Re: Re: just my luck....

the poll on the this website reference trail indicates good percentage of people (almost half as I recall) who like both the old and new episodes.

Even the dislike of No time to Die is not 100% as seen by a comment in the forum recently and by the poll which "numbers" favorite episodes.

Re: Re: Re: just my luck....

Wow. You're right. The columbo vote shows thirty people who voted NoTime to Die as their fav episode.
That's hard for me to believe.

me too ken.

hey Cass, they always seem to play the same episodes over and over on the Biography channel - that is my finding on it, they seem to rotate through only a few. i find the same thing on the Hallmark channel. ugggg