The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just found this on youtube

Don't know if its been posted here before so sorry if it has. Enjoy

Re: Just found this on youtube

Heres part 2

thanks Welshdragon,

I've seen the commercials on TV for the Dean Martin Roasts but I didn't know Peter was on it. He was a riot and the crowd loved it.

oh welshie, i don't even know what to say!
(but, as usual, i'll find a few words.. )
i haven't seen that in years! but i remember watching it with my father and the rest of my family, and it brings back such wonderful memories.
peter was absolutely hysterical! he was just unbelievable there!
and to see 2 of my very favourites, peter and my frankie together was just terrific! thank you so very much...i really enjoyed it! yay!

Wow was he on a roll there or what?!!! That was great. Too bad is was cut short because I'm sure after he left the podium he turned back around with "just one more thing".

Well I just watched part 2, so I guess not.

Now how did I miss the initial posting of this when it was initially posted? Thanks for posting this! That was great fun to watch!

headache, probablly because it was 'initially' posted when it was 'initially' posted and you probablly didnt 'initially' see it!!

it was cool though, wasn't it??

I hope everybody enjoyed it. I've never seen it before. It was like discovering a new episode

How was the loading time for people. If I ever post a vid clip again would you all prefer a link to the video or embed it into the page like I did with this one?

WD

well believe it or not welshie, even I was able to just click on it and it worked for me!!
as soon as i clicked on it the video began to play.

and thanks again..

The connection initially worked well for me. Then it worked well continuously. After that, it continued to work even more well.

Well, gotta go initialize something.

headache said...

"The connection initially worked well for me. Then it worked well continuously. After that, it continued to work even more well.

Well, gotta go initialize something."

well headache, i am hoping that in the future that you will initially see things when they are posted initially and that you will continually be on a continuous search of this forum to find the initial postings when they are posted intially.
well, that is all i have to say for now..i just hope that my continuous ranting on here will not initially upset new people that want to post here. that is my continuous concern.

My favorite part (it's all funny), just as a Columbo history buff, is when he reveals Mrs Columbo's first name.

(Well technically, it's not part of the canon, since it was said by Columbo but not in "Columbo". Even so, it's intersting, and a good fit.)

Believe it or not, several years ago Peter Falk was reminded of this appearance by seeing part of it on this web site (see the Scrapbook article, "Columbo and Sinatra") and, through his producer, Peter asked me for a copy of the tape. Of course, I agreed and sent him a copy. He got a big kick out of re-living the experience, and after watching the tape, he commented that he had completely forgotten about how he broke one of his own rules by revealing Mrs Columbo's name.

here it actually is Albert Bevrinton crock****e...welshie is a wonder!!