The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hot columbo babes and hot columbo guys!

Tricia O'Neil . . . . yes indeed. She was a fox. Also I'd like to add Jessica Walter from Mayhem.

oh eric, you are so right! and breathtaking is exactly the word for it!
that beautiful, china doll face, and gorgeous figure in that white dress is so very stunning! the image of her in that dress is the epitome of a true (classy!) columbo babe!

Re: Re: hot columbo babes and hot columbo guys!

I thought it appropriate that in the scene, Grace Wheeler says she's planning on doing a revival of "One Touch Of Venus", because that gown gave her a certain Grecian goddess kind of look.

At any rate though, my memory black-out on Joanna Cameron requires my inserting her to #5 on my list and knocking Katherine Justice down to #6. :)

I mentioned the naked blond named chris being painted by Sam Franklin (Suitable For Framing).

I forgot to ask, does anyone know who she is??? Couldn't find any info online. Here is a pic if it helps:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/jonnyp90/blondcolumbo.jpg

You want great-looking nude models, give me that Filipino babe "Who's that man in the raincoat?" from Cries Wolf.

Re: Re: hot columbo babes and hot columbo guys!

Someone said that there are fewer women than men on these boards, but I'm surprised none of them have mentioned George Hamilton. I've mentioned these two in the other place, but there's Nita Talbot in "Stitch in Crime." Long before Fran Drescher for instance, she nearly perfected the funny-but-hot Jewish girl character (if that isn't too much of a label) in comedies. In the scene where she's showing Columbo the folk remedy for sneezing, and it starts working, the smile on her face is really adorable. And of course, her voice. And, in an uncredited part in "Murder By The Book", Anitra Ford, the Price Is Right model and "B-movie" actress (though I don't use that phrase "B-movie" in a negative way). With her sort of - I can only call it a "b--chy" look (though not in that particular scene) - she could've played an actual killer on the show (which she did, in at least one horror film).

Re: Re: Re: hot columbo guys!

HOT COLUMBO GUY: JARED MARTIN of A Stitch in Crime.