The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Leslie Nielsen

Leslie Nielsen as a "Columbo" murderer? I can just see it now...

Columbo: "Surely you can understand how the victim ending up in a block of cement puzzles me?"

Nielsen's Murderous Character: "Yes, that certainly is puzzling. And don't call me Shirley."

OH COME ON! No replies to my above post? I'm STILL laughing my dairy-air off at that one! Cassa? Not even you?!

Cute Headache...but keep your day job !

headache said...
"OH COME ON! No replies to my above post? I'm STILL laughing my dairy-air off at that one! Cassa? Not even you?!"

i'm sorry headache!! i really am. i truthfully missed your post. you know darn well that i almost NEVER miss an opportunity to reply to one of your posts! (much to your chagrin, i am sure!!)

(so this is me laughing just now after i just read it... )
airplane is one of my husband's and my favourite movies we have the dvd and the airplane II dvd as well, and we watch them every couple of months and still laugh our dairy-airs off!!

(this is ridiculous!! i am even quoting myself now!! )

cassa said...
"airplane is one of my husband's and my favourite movies we have the dvd..."

let me clarify that...i don't have more than one husband!!
i should have said that my(one and only)husband and i consider airplane to be one of our favourite movies.

ok..great, headache..
i reply to you and then you don't reply to me????????

(i'm only kidding... )

Cassa, I apologize. Here's my reply.

for the record, headache, i laughed, too.

airplane is a movie i also like to have around for difficult days. (referencing the post re: columbo episodes matched to moods)

i agree leslie nielsen would have made a fantastic murderer.

oh great headache!! and i just KNOW you used the only smilie that i will never use, because you know it scares me!!!

me so frightened...