The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cass, HB Egg, David

sorry crisp, but my pockets are a bit empty!

one of our newest members here, carol novicki, stated that she got a copy in a bookstore a while back for around $5!! now that is amazing. but it kind of gives you hope that there might be an obscure store out there that has a copy for a reasonable price. good luck!

Re: Re: Cass, HB Egg, David

Guess I got lucky, huh?! Keep looking, you never know what you'll find in an old bookstore. Carol

yes carol, you were extremely lucky! good for you.

i suppose this wasn't a chain like barnes&noble or borders or anything...i guess it was just a small bookshop where you found it?

Re: Re: Cass, HB Egg, David

Yes, it was a small used bookstore near where I live. Maybe abe.com might have a used copy, also? Carol

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

yes carol, you were extremely lucky! good for you.

i suppose this wasn't a chain like barnes&noble or borders or anything...i guess it was just a small bookshop where you found it?

Whenever I wander into a used bookshop I always make sure to check and see if there are any copies of "The Columbo Phile" which I could then sell on to one of my Columbo-cohorts. I've never happened across any.

Of course I already have my own copy. I remember purchasing it, brand new, all those years ago. I also remember that my copy was one of four on the shelf. If only I had forseen... Oh well.

wow! you got it new? when it first came out? that's great headache.