The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fill In The Blank

i think it is artie jessup to columbo in the bar.

Re: Re: Fill In The Blank

Good point about "guilty." I was thinking "A Friend in Deed," although maybe the correct answer was meant to be "Etude in Black."

well david, fred could have meant the quote to be from etude, but it isn't exactally correct.

sorry moosey!!

It is from "Etude." Most answers are correct, some are not. I'll post answers tomorrow to all :)

fred, not to be a picky-petunia or anything, but the actual quote from etude is "i'm guily, you know that..."

Cass, when Cass held the baton vertically and pressed it against his nose in that scene, didn't it seem like you were looking at him through future prison bars?

most definitely frank. i'm sure it was done for that reason. and it was quite a captivating shot.
someone on here (possibly YM) has mentioned that there were similiar types of shots used to convey the same type of meaning. i'm trying to remember the examples right now...but my memory is failing me!