The Lt. Columbo Forum

An area where fans from all over can ask each other questions and voice their own ideas and opinions on anything Columbo.

This Forum is fondly dedicated in memory of  "cassavetes45"  (Carleen Zink),
Columbo's greatest fan and a great friend to us all.
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Lt. Columbo Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Here

Hi. I'm 32 male from NJ. I've checked out this site over the past several years and find it enjoyable especially the fan forum. I love how little tidbits and questions pop into mind and you can share them with people who enjoy the same subject.I have lot's of observations about Columbo that I'd like to share.Here's one.(though may have been mentioned) The actress Rosanna Huffman who played Tracy O'Conner in Suitable for Framing played the wife of the couple of perspective homebuyers at the beginning of Rest In Peace Mrs. Columbo. She also did bit parts over the years in my other favorite show Murder, She Wrote. Bye.

Re: New Here

Welcome to the forum I was trying to be like Cass and find the "wave" guy but I failed. You'll like it here. Incidentally, I'm from jersey too.

Have fun here.

hey pc74!! welcome to you! have a great time here, it's lots of fun and everybody here is so cool!! you'll love it.
i'm from jersey too! yay!!
you, fred, and i can start a jersey club!

thanks Fred and Cass.

Hey, i'm originally from NJ, though I live in NY now. Does that count? And, welcome pc74.

Re: Re: New Here

Hi

I love this Forum as well , some of my favorite Columbos are
Lady in Waiting
Bye Bye Sky High I.Q. Murder Case
How to dial a Murder
Try to Catch Me
Candidate for Crime

Scott

I met a awesome girl on here from Great Britain too .
we were telling each other " stories " but apparently She did not want to talk to me anymore because she quit writing me ........

I get soo upset about things like this .........Like it was 24 years ago this week I was in jr. high , I wrote this girl A love note it said .....Bonnie I love You Scott
and I put it in her desk , so I could watch her find it she sat in the front of the class , me in the back , she found the note , she read it then Crumpled it up and made a basket right into the trash can !!!!!!

I was so upset !!!!!!!!

I am just a complete LOSER !!!!!!!!!!
I am soo WORTHLESS !!!!!!

Don't get me wrong I like women ( I have kissed 8 differnt girls I am 36 years old !! )

Hey pc74! Welcome! New Jersey is one of the 27 states that I've never been to! Hurrah!

Well, maybe some day.

Umm, Scott...ah, never mind.

headache said....
"Hey pc74! Welcome! New Jersey is one of the 27 states that I've never been to!"

you don't know what you're missing...

Uh, Headache, there are 50 states you know...

(haha, just kidding)

Is Jersey one of those 50 states? I can't recall.....

Re: Re: Re: New Here

Although I am from Los Angeles, my wife is from
New Jersey. Even though I lived near tinseltown,
those of you who are veterans here may recall that it was
my wife who was priviledged to stumble upon the filming of the episode "By Dawn's Early Light" on
a visit to Chareleston, South Carolina (I posted a
photo she took of them filming it). I am familiar
with many of the locations that Columbo was filmed at in and around Los Angeles, though. Watching it brings
me back to the ol' college days!

" Is Jersey one of those 50 states? I can't recall..... "

Fred, if I didn't know better I might think you were insulting NJ...but of course I know better!

Seriously, NJ is a lovely place. Not all of it, but most of it. Miles of beautiful beaches, woodlands, farmland, and it's full of revolutionary war history. Philadelphia is right over the boarder, but a good portion of the revolutionary war was fought in New Jersey and the surrounding states.

holy heck!! people are talking about jersey!! i just love it so!!! yay!!

it is the bestest state with the worstest reputation. if people only travel through jersey on the turnpike, then i can see how it could be the stench pot of the U.S.
but if you travel around it, it is all so beautiful. and it encompasses so many parts of the U.S. it really has it all. the country, the woods, the great pizza , and most importantly, the jersey shore beaches and boardwalks. there is nothing that could compare.

grand maestro, care to share??

Welcome to the forum, pc74!

I got in my first car accident in New Jersey.

Actually, I had my first real, wanted, romantic kiss there, too. In an outdoor cafe under a tree strung with white lights.

So I like New Jersey.

Hi, am quite new too and love the site already. everyone is cool and guess what, you can talk about columbo all the time...and noone tells you to shut up! have fun, hope to speak soon.